Friday, June 1, 2012

Jashan-e-Nazool-e-Mola Imam Mohammed Taqi (asws) Mubarak





It has been narrated to us Al-Hassan Bin Ali Bin Al-No’maan, from his father, from Al-Shamy, from Abu Dawood Al-Sabiyi, from Abu Saeed Al-Khudry, from Rameyla who said:

‘I became extremely ill during the time of Amir-ul-Momineenasws. I found in myself lightness (felt better) in the Day of Friday, and I said (to myself), ‘I don’t know of anything which is better than pouring water on myself and Praying behind Amir-ul-Momineenasws’. I did that, then went to the Mosque. When Amir-ul-Momineenasws ascended the Pulpit, that illness of mine returned. When Amir-ul-Momineenasws departed and entered the palace, I entered along with himasws. Heasws said: ‘O Rameyla, Iasws saw that you were covering parts of you with other parts’. I said, Yes’, and I related to himasws the story which had happened with me and made me to come and Pray behind himasws’.

Heasws said: ‘O Rameyla, there is none from the believers who falls sick except that weasws get sick with his illness, and he does not grieve except that weasws are aggrieved by his grief, and he does not supplicate except that weasws say Ameen to his supplication, and he does not become silent except that weasws supplicate for him’. I said, ‘O Amir-ul-Momineenasws, may Allahazwj Make me to be sacrificed for youasws, this is from youasws for those who are here. Do youasws see the ones who are in other parts of the earth?’ Heasws said: ‘O Rameyla, a believer is not hidden from measws, be he in the east of the earth or in the west of it’.
Rewards of Fasting or Giving Charity in the Month of Rajab

It is narrated from Rasool Allahsaww that when (a momin) fasts for thirty days in the month of Rajab, a Divine caller announces, O Servant of Allahazwj, as far as your previous deeds are concerned you have been pardoned for your sins, so you better focus your attention on the (enhancement of) future deeds, and Allahazwj has Blessed you with bounties of all of Paradises, which are like 40,000 cites made out of gold, each city consisting of 40,000 palaces, …….

someone asked Rasool Allahsaww, how about someone, due to weekness or illness or a lady out of impurity, is able to fast during the month of Rajab.  Is there any substitute for him/her to reap these rewards?  Prophetsaww replied:  ‘Yes, every day donate a bread as a ‘Saddaqa’ (charity) to a ‘Masqeen’ (deprived), I say it in the name of that Who Posses my soul, when he acts this way, he would achieve these rewards which I have describes above and even more than that.  Indeed, if all inhabitants of the earth and heavens would collectively strive to level those rewards which he has secured in the Paradise then they would not succeed.  (Ref. Sawab ul Amaal wa Aqab ul Amaal, pp. 62, haith no. 4, Bihar ul Anwar, vol. 94, pp.31, Wasailushia, vol. 10, pp. 483, Rawzatal Waizeen, vol. 2, pp.58)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews