Saturday, February 4, 2012

Asalamoalaka ya Hazrat Hujat ul Qaim Imam Muhammed Mahdi a.s.
 
  1. Possession of another's wealth without owner's permission is not permissible. (Noor Ath-Thaqalain Interpretation, Vol.2, P.392)
  2. I am the last of the prophet’s successors and by me God keeps away afflictions from my family and my followers. (Bahar_ul_Anvar, Vol. 52, P.30) 
  3. Whoever was diligent in executing God's commandments, God will aid him in attaining his needs. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.51, P.331)
  4. God's unchangeable law is in truth's completion and false’s perishing and he is the witness to what I mentioned. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.53, P.193)
  5. Increase your supplication for the acceleration of deliverance (and my appearance), because that is your deliverance and relief. (Kamal Addeen of As-Sadooq, Vol.2, P.485)
  6. If (you) want spiritual maturity and perfection you will be guided for so and if seek you will attain. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.51, P.339)
  7. We are not neglecting to consider you and not forgetting to remember you, because if it was other than that, difficulties would come to you and enemies would uproot you, so fear God and support us. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.53, P.175)
  8. And regarding the new matters and events refer to the narrators of our traditions because they are my authority over you and I am God's authority over them. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.53, P.181)
  9. If asked forgiveness from the (Glorious Exalted) God, He will forgive you. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.51, P.329)
  10. Certainly, the Exalted God didn't create the creatures in vain and didn't leave them without obligation and retribution. (Alghaiba of Ash-Shaikh At-Toosi, P.174)
  11.  Every one of you should do what brings him closer to us and should refrain from what we dislike and what makes us angry. (Alehtijaj of Attabrasi, Vol.2, P.324)
  12.  O God! Fulfill what you promised me, complete the matter of my uprising, stead fast my feet and fill the earth with justice by my uprising. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.51, P.13)
  13. I witness that there is no God but He, and (so do) the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining His creation with justice; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the wise. Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.51, P.16)
  14. I am the Mahdi; I am the riser of the time; I am the one to fill this earth with justice as was filled with oppression. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.52, P.2)
  15. Our knowledge is comprehensive to your news and nothing of your news is concealed from us. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.53, P.175)
  16. Whoever oppressed us is of the oppressors cursed by God because of his saying: "Now surely the curse of Allah is on the unjust." (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.53, P.182)
  17. Prostration of thanking is of the most necessary and obligatory recommended actions. (Bahar_ol_Anvar, Vol.53, P.161)
  18. IMAM (A.S)’S ADDRESS TO HIS SHIAS :"Then everyone of you shall act in a manner which makes him nearer to our love and refrain from those acts which makes him proximate to our dislike and our anger. For surely, our affair (re-appearance) will be sudden and unexpected when neither repentance shall benefit him nor shall remorse from sins save him from our chastisement" .
  19. 1 - ( Narrations from the twelveth Imam ( peace be upon him ) )Benefiting from me in my absence is as benefiting from the sun in its disappearance behind the clouds and certainly I am security - grantor for the people of earth as stars are security - grantors for the people of sky .(Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.53 , P.181)
  20. 2 - Possession of another's wealth without owner's permission is not permissible .
    (Noor Athaqalain Interpretation , Vol.2 , P.392)
  21. 3 - I am God's remainder on earth and the avenger from his enemies .
    (Vasayel_ol_ Shia , Vol.17 , P.309)
  22. 4 - Damned , damned is the one who delay his Magreb prayer till the appearance of stars in the sky . (Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.52 , P.15)
  23. 5 - Nothing is like praying in rubbing the Satan's nose with earth so pray and rub the Satan's nose with earth . (Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.53 , P.182)
  24. 6 - Damned , damned is the one who delays his morning prayer till the stars disappearance from the sky . (Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.52 , P.16)
  25. 7 - Every one of my fathers was forced to have allegiance to the tyrants of their time , however , I will arise having no allegiance to any tyrant . (Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.53 , P.181)
  26. 8 - I am the last of the prophets successors and by me God keeps away afflictions from my family and my followers . (Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.52 , P.30)
  27. 9 - Whoever was diligent in executing God's commandments , God will aid him in attaining his needs .(Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.51 , P.331)
  28. 10 - God's unchangeable law is in truth's completion and false's perish iand he is the witness to what I mentioned .(Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.53 , P.193)
  29. 11 - Increase your supplication for the acceleration of deliverance ( and my appearance ) , because that is your deliverance and relief . (Kamal Addeen of Assadooq , Vol.2 , P.485)
  30. 12 - If ( you ) want spiritual maturity and perfection you will be guided for so and if seek you will attain . (Bahar_ol_Anvar , Vol.51 , P.339)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews