Friday, January 27, 2012

WHY SHIA SAY ALI UN WALI ULLAH A.S.W..

I invite the attension of you all to study Sura E MYDA the 5th sura of the Total of 114 suras of Quran.Pl refer Aya No 55 Says INNA MA ( THE ONLY)WALI O KUMULLA HO(YOUR GUARDIAN SARPARAST FRIEND) WA RASULO HO (AND HIS RASUL) WALA ZINA AMANU (AND THOSE WHO EMRASED ISLAM) ALA ZINA UKEMU NAS SALATA WA YUTUNAZAKATA(THOSE PEOPLE WHO OFFER NAMAZ AND GIVE... ZAKAT) WA HUM RA KE OON ( THOSE WHO ARE IN RAKU.
Meaning Your friend wali is only allah and his rasool and those iman waliythose who maintain namaz and give zakat during namaz.

This Aya Mubaraka was revealed in the favour of Hazrat Ali. And Quoted by Ibne Abbas,abduula bin Salam,ans bin Malak,Utba bin hakeem Jabar bin Abdulla Ansari NarratedIn the Following Books Labab un Naqul sayuti.Alkafi Saf.Ibne Hajar Askalani Sahi Nasai Tibri.

It was quoted By Hazrat Abu Zar Ghafari that one day we were offering prayer with the Prophet of Allah in Masjid e Nabvi that a beggar came in the mosque and asked for financial help from the people. No body gave him any thing then he raised his hand towards sky and said Oh My god be witness I had asked the people for help in the mosque of your prophet for help no body had helped me at this Hazrat Ali raised his right hand towards him he got a ring from the hand of Hazat Ali. This incidence was seen by the Prophet .The Prophet PBUH raised his head towards the Sky and said Oh my God My brother Musa asked you to expand his soul and make work for him easier, and enable him to speak clearly so that people under stand what he said Musa had requested Almighty to appoint his brother haroon as his deputy and through him increase his strength and include haroon in my mission.

Prophet said Oh my God I Muhammad is your Favorite Messenger expand my chest and from my family appoint Ali as my deputy so that I feel relieved and my back be stronger. Still prophet was praying that Hazrat Jebraeel came down and asked prophet to read ,Prophet said what should I read He said Read Inma Wali ko mullah o wa rasul lo hu Aya 55 of sura Myda. May every body who is reading this be blessed with the blessing of AllaH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews